Friday, April 26, 2013

Why I...

Why I...Live the lifestyle I do

       When me and Daisy broke things off I was devastated. No one thought that I was good enough for her. Not rich enough at least. Now, I live in a mansion and everybody knows my name. I live across from Daisy in hopes that one day she will notice me over here in West Egg. Everything I did was for Daisy,  no question about it. I am finally good enough, and I hope she will see who I have become like everyone else has. I host parties every weekend in hopes that one night she will show up and see me, and all of those old feeling will come flooding back. Actually, I think I mostly hope that those feeling never left her. I hope that she looks at me and sees the man that everyone thought I would never become; the man that I finally am. Finally, I am good enough for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment