What I Was Thinking When...I saw Daisy for the first time in years.
When I saw Daisy for the first time in years, all I could think about was how much I have missed her. I had lost her years ago and only hoped she would still love me as she once did. I arrived early at Nick's house to meet with Daisy for afternoon tea. I spruced the place up a bit, hoping that it would be good enough for my beautiful Daisy. I thought back to when we stopped seeing each other, because I was not rich enough or good enough. I wasn't going to let that happen again. I thought about all of the things that could possibly go wrong, and I no longer appeared as my confident and in control self. I had the appearance of someone who was actually...nervous. We went to my house and she seemed impressed. For once I thought that maybe I was good enough for her. After all, it was all for her...the mansion, the parties, the money.
No comments:
Post a Comment