Why I still love Daisy...
There is just something about Daisy that makes me feel connected to her. Ever since we met I have always thought about her. I have tried my best to always be close to her. I can't forget her, but I don't want to. We are meant to be together, even if it takes some time for us to actually be together. I can't really explain how strong my love for her is. I can't remember a time that I did not spend loving Daisy. I feel as if my life revolves around her. I hurts to know that the reason we broke up was because of money. Money isn't a problem anymore. I know she loved me even though I wasn't rich. I could just tell. We separated because of what everyone else thought. If we had just forgotten about everyone else, maybe we would still be together. I don't know if you can make yourself stop loving someone, but all I know is I don't want to stop loving Daisy. I can only hope she still feels that same way about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment